Alcohol-based Hand Rub with Chlorhexidine
70 % v/v Propyl Alcohol with 0.5 % w/v Chlorhexidine Gluconate (Pharmaceutical Grade)
Contains an emollient
Quality and Efficacy Proven:
- SAHPRA (South African Health Products Regulatory Authority) registered S0; Q/13.1/326
- SANS 490:2020 approved
- EN (European Norm) tested:
EN1500 Hygienic hand rub
EN12791 Surgical hand preparation
EN13624 Yeasticidal Efficacy
EN13727 Bactericidal Efficacy
EN14476 Virucidal Efficacy (Enveloped Viruses, including Corona Virus)
D-Germ is safe to use (please refer to Safety Information Attachment)
Final product 0.2 μm filtered
Product is colourless. This will reduce risk the of skin irritation and staining of floors, nails, etc.
Available with a pump, to ensure the correct volume is used.
Sizes: 500 mL cap and pump; 100 mL with mist spray; 5 L.
Manufacturing site (Integrated Pharmaceutical Plant, Longlake, Gauteng):
- GMP compliant
- SAHPRA registered
Proudly manufactured in South Africa
Directions For Use
Hygienic Hand Disinfection:
- Apply a palmful on visibly clean hands, covering all surfaces, including fingertips. Rub well until dry (15 – 20 seconds).
Surgical Hand Disinfection:
- Use approximately 5 mL and rub well onto hands and forearms, ensuring all aspects of the skin are covered as per the correct steps. Repeat the process.
- EN12791: 2 minute exposure, 3 hour latent effect.
General and pre-operative hand disinfection.
IS D-GERM SAFE TO USE AS A HAND SANITISER?
For detailed information, please click on the Safety Infomation document below: